This is the Linux app named AUTO for Transmission whose latest release can be downloaded as auto-1.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AUTO for Transmission with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AUTO for Transmission
A.U.T.O is a web interface and control mechanism for transmission. It currently adds additional capabilities on top of the daemon, and is designed primarily for headless use. Check out the documentation in the hosted wiki above (coming soon) for a complete feature listing etc
For release information etc, please see the news section above
- Automatic RSS scanning and torrent queuing
- On / Off peak scheduling
- Feature Enhanced web interface
- Download location specification
- Automatic deletion of torrents based on user parameters
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Project is a remote control application, Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line
Perl DBI/DBD, SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/auto-for-trans/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.