This is the Linux app named AutoArchive whose latest release can be downloaded as autoarchive-2.0.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AutoArchive with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Utility to help create backups more easily. The idea of the program is that all essential information for creating a backup is in a single file. It can use ‘tar’ for creating archives, has a command line interface, and supports incremental backups.
- Command line user interface.
- Support for tar archive format.
- Definition of an archive in a single configuration file.
- Supports incremental backups.
- Possibility to create any older backup level.
- Automatic backup level restarting.
Advanced End Users, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/autoarchive/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.