This is the Linux app named AutoMapper whose latest release can be downloaded as 10.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AutoMapper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A convention-based object-object mapper. 100% organic and gluten-free. Takes out all of the fuss of mapping one object to another. AutoMapper is a simple little library built to solve a deceptively complex problem, getting rid of code that mapped one object to another. This type of code is rather dreary and boring to write, so why not invent a tool to do it for us? First, install NuGet. Then, install AutoMapper from the package manager console. AutoMapper is an object-object mapper. Object-object mapping works by transforming an input object of one type into an output object of a different type. What makes AutoMapper interesting is that it provides some interesting conventions to take the dirty work out of figuring out how to map type A to type B. As long as type B follows AutoMapper’s established convention, almost zero configuration is needed to map two types.
- AutoMapper provides simple configuration of types, as well as simple testing of mappings
- AutoMapper works best as long as the names of the members match up to the source type’s members
- Async extension methods for ProjectTo
- Add, map to, and delete items in a collection by comparing items for matches
- AutoMapper.Collection.EF to support Equality by Primary Keys
- Persist methods to handle Insert/Update/Delete DTOs to the Entities
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/automapper.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.