This is the Linux app named Automated Business Logic whose latest release can be downloaded as autobizlogic-2.2.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Automated Business Logic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Automated Business Logic
ABL is a transaction logic engine: it allows you to declare complex, multi-table transaction logic for your persistent objects, using simple declarative annotations.
ABL operates as a HIbernate/JPA event listener to eliminate recoding and automate integrity.
- 5 Annotations can replace 500 lines of code
- Runs with anything that uses Hibernate, either directly or through JPA
- Simple drop-in library
- No code change
Information Technology, Developers, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/autobuslogic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.