This is the Linux app named Automated cron backup thru email whose latest release can be downloaded as cron_backup_1.2_without_mutt.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Automated cron backup thru email with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Automated cron backup thru email
Program to automate the backup of the MySQL database & file directory, and send the backup data files to an offsite destination for safe storage through email. Works with Joomla!, Mambo, PostNuke, WordPress & etc. See http://ecommerce.matrix-e.com NO
- Automated cron backup thru email
- Database backup to FREE emails
- Auto MySQL database CPanel backup
- Operate at OS level, regardless of platform - Joomla!, Mambo, PostNuke, WordPress, etc
- Cron task using short, powerful Linux commands such as gzip, tar, mutt and mysqldump
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cron-backup/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.