This is the Linux app named Automatic Tool for Accessible Web whose latest release can be downloaded as ACTAW_Beta09.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Automatic Tool for Accessible Web with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Automatic Tool for Accessible Web
Automatic Conversion Tool for Accessible Web (ACTAW) is a project that tries to improve the Web Accessibility in an automatic way. ACTAW applies the WAI guidelines 1.0 defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Developed in Java.
Developers, Information Technology, Quality Engineers, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/actaw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.