This is the Linux app named AvalonJs whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AvalonJs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Index.html, index1.4.html, index-ng.html, index-vue.html, index-react.html in the perf directory of the test page. If there is a large table or list on the page, other frames will get stuck when the browser loads the page (white screen), while avalon is much smoother. Avalon 2.1.5 supports back-end rendering. The attribute value must be enclosed in double quotes, the label name must be lowercase, and the label must be closed (normally closed, or self-closed). Components, in the case of compatibility with IE6-8, components must use wbr, xmp as containers. If the component name does not serve as a label name, it does not need to start with ms-. The binding attribute is recommended to be defined by short instructions, that is, ms-if can be changed to "if". In addition to the change and rebounce filters of the ms-duplex command, it is not recommended to use other filters for formatting. It is recommended to add ms-input and ms-change for processing.
- Ultra high performance
- Provides tutorials
- Examples of avalon2+mmRouter+ various components
- Supports back-end rendering
- Provides an HTML guide
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/avalonjs.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.