This is the Linux app named AviationWX whose latest release can be downloaded as mod_wx.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AviationWX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONFree and simple Joomla! module to display aviation weather in 'metar-' and 'taf-' code (taken from ADDS) for specified airports. Additionally sunrise/-set time for one location in UTC can be displayed (SR/SS calculation requires PHP 5.0).
More detailed information about each parameter setting can be found in the popup help text of the module parameter settings pane of Joomla!s admin back-end.
- Aviation weather in 'metar-' and 'taf-' code
- Insert desired Airports
- Display sunrise and sunset times for one airport
- module class suffix support
- valid xhtml
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aviationwx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.