This is the Linux app named AVRecord2 whose latest release can be downloaded as avrecord2-2.1.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AVRecord2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:It is an audio-video recorder daemon with motion and noise detection. Detecting motion it buffers captured data, so the precise moment of event beginning is not clipped. It packed with a GUI program for configuration tuning.
- Audio-Video recording
- Motion and noise detection
- Detection masking
- Daemon mode
- GUI configuration editor-tuner
Advanced End Users, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/avrecord2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.