This is the Linux app named aws-prototyping-sdk whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.12.34.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named aws-prototyping-sdk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AWS Prototyping SDK (PDK) is a package that contains useful CDK and Projen constructs. This package is built using projen and nx. Any change to projects/* or .projenrc.ts requires a synth to be executed. The PDK contains a set of useful CDK and Projen constructs, vended in multiple languages. For packages marked experimental, please refer to the usage instruction contained within the respective package documentation.
- Requires yarn
- Needs node > 14 (or use nvm to install)
- Supports Python >= 3.7
- Uses Java >= 8 and Maven >= 3.6
- This package is built using projen and nx
- This project is licensed under the Apache-2.0 License
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aws-prototyping-sdk.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.