This is the Linux app named AWS SDK for Go whose latest release can be downloaded as Releasev1.44.151.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AWS SDK for Go with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AWS SDK for Go
Get started quickly using AWS with the AWS SDK for Go. The SDK makes it easy to integrate your Go application with the full suite of AWS services including Amazon S3, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon SQS, and more. The AWS SDK for Go simpliﬁes use of AWS services by providing a set of libraries that are consistent and familiar for Go developers. It supports higher level abstractions for simplified development, such as Amazon S3 Transfer Manager for seamless concurrent multi-part file uploads and Amazon DynamoDB AttributeValue and Expression utilities for easy integration of your application Go types. The SDK takes advantage of modern Go language features. You can use Go modules to model service dependencies required by your application, and control when they should update. You can also take advantage of error wrapping feature in Go.
- The SDK introduces a new middleware stack that can be used to extend or customize the request and response pipeline for each service operation
- The SDK uses this same middleware stack to serialize and deserialize wire format messages for each service API operation by composing many middleware together
- The SDK removes costly runtime reflection from the serialization and deserialization of wire formatted messages
- Provides a marked decrease in CPU and memory utilization by the SDK, freeing up more of these resources for your application
- The developer guide describes the features for the latest version of the AWS SDK for Go v2 and how to use them
- The SDK for Go code samples contain real-world use cases for AWS services to help accelerate development of your applications
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aws-sdk-for-go.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.