This is the Linux app named AWT Multiple File Upload Applet whose latest release can be downloaded as AWTUpload_0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AWT Multiple File Upload Applet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AWT Multiple File Upload Applet
DESCRIPTIONjava multiple file upload applet. Features a progress bar, file explorer and multiple asset views. A must have plugin for any Content Management System CMS. Mac OS 9 classic compatible. Built w/ JDK 1.1.8. Similar to jupload , jzoom , juploadr
Java AWT, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/awtupload/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.