This is the Linux app named Ayam whose latest release can be downloaded as ayam-1.29.src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ayam with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ayam is a free 3D modelling environment for the RenderMan interface.
- RIB (RenderMan Interface Bytestream) export and import.
- Support for NURBS curves and (trimmed) NURBS surfaces, Boxes, Quadrics (Sphere, Disk, Cylinder, Cone, Hyperboloid, Paraboloid, and Torus), CSG, MetaBalls, Patch Meshes, Polygonal Meshes, Subdivision Surfaces, and Subdivision NURBS.
- NURBS modelling includes approximating and interpolating curves as well as extrude, revolve, sweep, birail, skin and gordon objects with caps, holes, and bevels.
- Instancing, arbitrary number of modeling views, object clipboard, independent property clipboard, console, n-level undo.
- File formats (r/w): RIB, DXF, 3DM, 3DMF, OBJ, X3D.
Science/Research, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows), Tk, Carbon (Mac OS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ayam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.