This is the Linux app named RestSharp whose latest release can be downloaded as 110.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RestSharp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RestSharp is probably the most popular HTTP client library for .NET. Featuring automatic serialization and deserialization, request and response type detection, variety of authentications and other useful features, it is being used by hundreds of thousands of projects. RestSharp passed over 32 million downloads on NuGet, with average daily download count of 10,000. It's being used by many popular OSS projects, including Roslyn and Swagger. The main purpose of RestSharp is to make synchronous and asynchronous calls to remote resources over HTTP. As the name suggests, the main audience of RestSharp are developers who use REST APIs. However, RestSharp can call any API over HTTP (but not HTTP/2), as long as you have the resource URI and request parameters that you want to send comply with W3C HTTP standards. RestSharp can take care of serializing the request body to JSON or XML and deserialize the response. It can also form a valid request URI based on different parameter kinds.
- JSON, XML and custom serialization and deserialization
- Variety of overloads to make synchronous and asynchronous HTTP calls
- Almost every aspect of an HTTP call can be customized
- Basic, OAuth 1, OAuth 2, JWT, NTLM are supported, or write your own!
- Send objects as the request body in JSON or XML, or as a form. Upload and download files as bytes or as streams
- Add query, URL segment, body, form or header parameter using an easy and fluent API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/restsharp.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.