This is the Linux app named AZOpen - AZBox OpenTools whose latest release can be downloaded as azepgmgr-1.9.3-src.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AZOpen - AZBox OpenTools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AZOpen - AZBox OpenTools
This project creates an EPG using XMLTV data.
Since I no longer use the original firmware, I have ceased maintenance of the project. If anyone is interested in taking over, let me know.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/azopen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.