This is the Linux app named Azureus Speed Control whose latest release can be downloaded as speedcontrol-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Azureus Speed Control with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Azureus Speed Control
Azureus Speed Control plugin can automatically reduce the upload speed limit on the basis of the current download rate. This can avoid connection choking for users with small upload bandwidth, which suffer from implicit additional upload.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/speedcontrol/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.