This is the Linux app named AzurVedaLib Context Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as UVedaGUI20070326_DCWin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AzurVedaLib Context Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AzurVedaLib Context Manager
Object Oriented Context Manager, serializer, editor API, targeted to extend short sized libraries able to play media objects as they are edited. Provides a virtual Machine, undo,merge,... API independant. Provides many extended libs. Demoscene oriented.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/azurvedalib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.