This is the Linux app named B4 Shaft Selector to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as b4_shaft_selector.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named B4 Shaft Selector to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
B4 Shaft Selector to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Find the arrow that matches you!
A quick way to find the arrow you need without having to search in the dozen arrow charts from the different manufacturers!
- Support most of the arrow manufacturers (Beman, Carbon Express, Carbon Impact, Easton, Gold Tip, SkyArt, Victory)
- Incorporate a unit converter for units related to archery
- Choose from recurve bows, compound bows and modern longbows
- Choose from hunting, target and junior shafts
- Choose from Carbon, Aluminum and Carbon/Alloy materials
- Support minimum straightness & minimum weight
- In-app help for each manufacturer to get the best results
Manufacturing, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/b4shaftselector/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.