This is the Linux app named baamanga whose latest release can be downloaded as baamanga-0.5.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named baamanga with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Baamanga is a fast, lightweight program to download your manga and related contents from many websites.
Right now it supports download from Mangafox, Submanga, Mangareader and Danbooru with special functions designed to download single chapters or an amount of different chapter.
-"autoreconf - - install"
- Downloads single chapters of manga from Mangafox, Submanga and Mangareader
- Downloads single boards from Danbooru
- Downloads multiple chapters in a row of mangas from Mangafox, Submanga and Mangareader
- Downloads full galleries from Danbooru
- More services coming soon, check them out at Code into the "src" folder.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/baamanga/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.