This is the Linux app named Background Remover whose latest release can be downloaded as BackgroundRemover.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Background Remover with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This program can automatically remove the background from images, replace it with any color you want (including transparent), scale the image to a desired size, and save it. Best of all, it can do it in bulk, so if you have hundred images to crop, this processor can do them all at once.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/backgroundremov/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.