This is the Linux app named Backup ARchiver whose latest release can be downloaded as bar-0.17.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Backup ARchiver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BAR can create compressed, encrypted and splitted archives of files and disk images which can be stored on a disk, cd, dvd, bd or directly on a ftp, scp or sftp server. A server-mode and a scheduler is integrated for making automated backups.
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bar.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.