This is the Linux app named BackupAw to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BackupVP_1_6_Beta_osx.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BackupAw to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BackupAw to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:BackupAw is a backup tool for ActiveWorlds Technology. It permit to backup and restore builds with powerfull filter and modifier functions. It can also be used by non caretaker users.
- Backup and Restore local builds
- Clean tourist builds (AW version < 6.0)
- Move and Rotate builds
- Render a colored (infrared-like) density overview of objects on world
- Compatibility with v4 objects
wxWidgets, Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/backupaw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.