This is the Linux app named Balancing Load Across Systems (Ballast) whose latest release can be downloaded as ballast-2.2.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Balancing Load Across Systems (Ballast) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Balancing Load Across Systems (Ballast)
DESCRIPTIONBallast is a tool for balancing user load across SSH servers that supports user-specific policies as well as traditional policies based on metrics such as CPU load. It includes a simple client, a lightweight data server, and a data collection agent.
- SSH load balancing
- User-specific selection policies
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ballast/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.