This is the Linux app named Ball Fight to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Ball_Fight_v1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ball Fight to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ball Fight to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:In this game you have to destroy as many enemy balls as possible by colliding with them, or using special powers. Each ball raises its own resistance and its own attack power when it speeds up. So the faster you go, the more you are protected against enemy attacks, and greater becomes your attack power against enemy balls! This is valid for your enemies too! See the ingame help for more details.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ballfight-py/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.