This is the Linux app named Bank Vaults whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.19.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bank Vaults with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Vault Swiss Army knife, which makes enterprise-grade security attainable on Kubernetes. It has many 'blades' that cut through the security problem: the Bank-Vaults operator provides automation; a Go client with automatic token renewal that provides dynamic secret generation, multiple unseal options, and more; a CLI tool to initialize, unseal and configure Vault with authentication methods and secret engines; and direct secret injection into Pods to reduce the attack surface. Automates the entire Vault lifecycle in your Kubernetes clusters. Provides seamless integration with non-Vault-aware applications without storing the decrypted secret anywhere. Vault is the de-facto standard for secret management in cloud-native environments. Bank-Vaults provides various tools for Hashicorp Vault to make its use easier. A wrapper for the official Vault client with automatic token renewal, built in Kubernetes support, and a dynamic database credential provider.
- A CLI tool to automatically initialize, unseal and configure Vault
- A Kubernetes operator for provisioning, and a mutating webhook for injecting secrets
- A wrapper for the official Vault client with automatic token renewal, built in Kubernetes support
- Dynamic database credential provider
- Bank-Vaults can be used as a CLI tool or accessed from code through a Golang library
- Supports OAuth2 tokens, K8s auth, Vault operator, dynamic secrets, cloud credential storage, etc.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bank-vaults.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.