This is the Linux app named Barnyard whose latest release can be downloaded as barnyard-0.2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Barnyard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONOutput spool reader for Snort! This program decouples output overhead from the Snort network intrusion detection system and allows Snort to run at full speed. It takes input and output plugins and can therefore be used to convert almost any spooled fil
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/barnyard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.