This is the Linux app named bASCII whose latest release can be downloaded as bascii_pre-alpha.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bASCII with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ASCII art generator GIMP file_save plugin (in ANSI C). The generated plain ASCII text file - when viewed with the font which was selected for the generation - will appear the same size as the input grayscale image.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bascii/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.