This is the Linux app named Bash Batch Image Processing Scripts whose latest release can be downloaded as bbips-2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bash Batch Image Processing Scripts with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bash Batch Image Processing Scripts
bbips - Bash Batch Image Processing Scripts. A collection of bash scripts that use Imagemagick to "batch" process entire directories of images all at once. For use with Linux and Unix systems to batch process *.jpg image files from the bash shell.
Unix Shell, AWK
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bbips/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.