This is the Linux app named BASIC-256 whose latest release can be downloaded as basic256_184.108.40.206.orig.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BASIC-256 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BASIC-256 is an easy to use version of BASIC designed to teach anybody how to program. A built-in graphics mode lets them draw pictures on screen in minutes, and a set of easy-to-follow tutorials introduce programming concepts through fun exercises,
2021-08-05 - Ubuntu and other LINUX users can install the latest version with snap:
sudo snap --beta basic256
Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kidbasic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.