This is the Linux app named Basic to Pascal whose latest release can be downloaded as shbasic_0.70b_linux_x86_64+win32+src.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Basic to Pascal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Basic to Pascal
DESCRIPTIONshBasic (formerly bas2pas) is a new programming language based on BASIC and the power and portability of Object Pascal using source-to-source compiling.
shBasic can translate or translate and compiling source code using his own SHBASIC dialect on .bas files to standard FreePascal .pas files.
All functions, procedures, variables, constats and classes from Object Pascal are still usable in pure mode or wrapped, ; (semicolon) are no needed
-Compiled on FreeBASIC
-Free software under Utach OSS License
-Uses a new BASIC dialect based on FreeBASIC
-The majority of the most used elements and conditions of QBASIC can be translated
-Ability to use with a modified Lazarus RAD in the future
-Ability to add Object Pascal code lines
-For now it does not have the ability to include headers in Basic.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/basic-to-pascal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.