This is the Linux app named bastille-mon whose latest release can be downloaded as bastille-mon-v1.4.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bastille-mon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Running as a daemon it monitors /var/log/messages(configurable)
for bastille iptables and PSAD scan alerts with a max threshold (configurable)
It will block ip on iptables instantly and send abuse email out.
Requires a few perl modules (tries to install)
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bastille-mon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.