This is the Linux app named Batch Renamer whose latest release can be downloaded as BatchRenamer-2.1.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Batch Renamer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Batch Renamer is a powerful cross platform graphical tool that allows you to rename several files at once. Regular expression and number sequences are supported.
Information Technology, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/batchrenamer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.