This is the Linux app named BaX whose latest release can be downloaded as BaX-lib-1.1.1b.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BaX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The BaX-lib is a powerful, lightweight easy to use library for the creation of bitmaps in your C++ programs. The BaX-compiler is a simple script interpreter to achieve the same thing. It's easy, lightweight, fast, and completely written from scratch
- BaX-lib (stable)
- BaX-lib-Manual (in the BaX-lib-1.1.1 release)
- BaX-language (currently old too old for usage)
- BaX-compiler (currently based on the old language and unstable)
- BaX-Manual (to be released with the new bax compiler)
- All open source and licensed under GPLv3!
- Completly written from scratch in C++ using only IO- and C- libraries
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Non-Profit Organizations, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bax/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.