This is the Linux app named bddc whose latest release can be downloaded as BashDynDnsChecker0.3.5.sh. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bddc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BDDC is now hosted on Github! get updates there or fork the source there: http://github.com/flowolf/bddc
The source code here is no longer updated...
bddc is a bash script that keeps track of your dynamic IP-address. it offers different options to retrieve te current external IP, such as reading it from ifconfig, a remote website or a local router. update IP with afraid.org, dyndns.org and no-ip.com
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bddc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.