This is the Linux app named BeanFactory whose latest release can be downloaded as beanfactory-1.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BeanFactory with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BeanFactory is a JavaBean component framework that allows software components to be configured and deployed using simple runtime deployment descriptors. It also has an integrated Model View Controller framework for building J2EE web applications.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/beanfactory/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.