This is the Linux app named beansource whose latest release can be downloaded as beansource-0.30.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named beansource with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONAn alternate XML Transformer source that allows xslt transformations that use a plain Java Bean as the source. Allowing for generation of dynamic html directly from the data model using a stylesheet, removing the need for any jsp coding.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/beansource/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.