This is the Linux app named beCPG PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) whose latest release can be downloaded as becpg-plm-3.2.0-20200117.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named beCPG PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
beCPG PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
DESCRIPTIONbeCPG is an open source Product Lifecycle Management software for CPG industries to manage product data (bill of material, packaging information, characteristics, documents, ...), improve time-to-market and increase quality of products.
As beCPG is based on Alfresco, we provide several modules for Alfresco
- Product data management
- Bill of material, packaging and process
- Formula and recipe management
- Document management related to products (images, specifications, ...)
- Product specification generator from metadata
- Idea generation and project management, Gantt chart
- Embedded workflow engine routes products through business processes
- Customer complaints, quality control and non-conformity
- Import and Export engine with csv et xml
- Extensible metadata model with graphical designer
- Granular access right
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/becpg-community/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.