This is the Linux app named Bedrock whose latest release can be downloaded as Bedrock1.19.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bedrock with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WordPress boilerplate with modern development tools, easier configuration, and an improved folder structure. Bedrock is an open source project and completely free to use. Bedrock is a modern WordPress stack that helps you get started with the best development tools and project structure. Much of the philosophy behind Bedrock is inspired by the Twelve-Factor App methodology including the WordPress specific version. Bedrock is multisite network compatible, but needs the roots/multisite-url-fixer mu-plugin on subdomain installs to make sure admin URLs function properly. This plugin is not needed on subdirectory installs but will work well with them. Composer is used to manage dependencies. Bedrock considers any 3rd party library as a dependency including WordPress itself and any plugins.
- Better WordPress project structure
- Dependency management with Composer
- Easy WordPress configuration
- Enhanced security
- Easier configuration, and an improved folder structure
- Separated web root and secure passwords with wp-password-bcrypt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bedrock.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.