This is the Linux app named BeEF whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.5.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BeEF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BeEF is short for The Browser Exploitation Framework. It is a penetration testing tool that focuses on the web browser. Amid growing concerns about web-borne attacks against clients, including mobile clients, BeEF allows the professional penetration tester to assess the actual security posture of a target environment by using client-side attack vectors. Unlike other security frameworks, BeEF looks past the hardened network perimeter and client system, and examines exploitability within the context of the one open door: the web browser. BeEF will hook one or more web browsers and use them as beachheads for launching directed command modules and further attacks against the system from within the browser context.
- Operating system, Mac OSX 10.5.0 or higher / modern Linux
- Requires Ruby 2.5 or newer
- Needs SQLite 3.x
- Requires Node.js 10 or newer
- Selenium is required on OSX
- To get started, simply execute beef and follow the instructions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/beef.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.