This is the Linux app named Bens Game Engine to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as AWT_Example.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bens Game Engine to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bens Game Engine to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a background game framework in java. It is controlled with states, wich can be layed over each other and entities wich can execute triggers when some events occur.
The built in console provides some extra enhancement, you can add commands easily to it - same with creating a trigger-function for an entity.
It's using java.awt as graphical port.
Also using OpenGL from version 0.3.xxx, you can select your desired main class and it runs with the given graphics port.
Checkout the git repository for the newest version..
Documentation is in the files.
OpenGL, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bensgameengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.