This is the Linux app named Better Extension for RPM whose latest release can be downloaded as beer-0.0.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Better Extension for RPM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Better Extension for RPM
"Better Extension for RPM" is a buildroot installation tool compatible with YUM written in C. It is fast and system resources friendly. The main audience are users, developers or administrators of Red Hat/Fedora Core Linux operating systems.
Advanced End Users, Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/beer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.