This is the Linux app named BF2: MC Stats Retriever whose latest release can be downloaded as bf2mcstats2.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BF2: MC Stats Retriever with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BF2: MC Stats Retriever
DESCRIPTIONThis is a script that retrieves the stats from the game Battle Field 2: Modern Combat from the EA Server. It is based on the GamerCard Extracter by Consti and uses Snoopy, the php web-browser, and MagPieRss, and rss retriever.
Developers, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bf2mcstats/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.