This is the Linux app named BFRT: Broken File Recovery Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as bfrt_v0.2.3_src.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BFRT: Broken File Recovery Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BFRT: Broken File Recovery Tool
DESCRIPTIONBFRT recovers files corrupted during download. To save time and traffic BFRT re-downloads file's parts until it's fixed. You can choose download order from predefined or manually select parts to download. If you have hash of the file, it's even easier
Command-line, Console/Terminal, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bfrt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.