This is the Linux app named BF3Conn to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BF3Conn_v0.91_Beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BF3Conn to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BF3Conn to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:...is a PHP written class for developers who want to build their own webinterfaces to administrate their Battlefield 3 gameservers. It's also possible to create webpages just with reading server information so that you can display them on your site.
This project is based on BC2Conn by jlnnn
- Create your own webinterface / tools
- Administrate your gameserver with the given methods
- Display server statistics on your website
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bf3conn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.