This is the Linux app named BI4sftp tool for Asterisk whose latest release can be downloaded as bi4sftp.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BI4sftp tool for Asterisk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BI4sftp tool for Asterisk
BI4sftp enables any Asterisk PBX to execute a scheduled secure file transfer of the Call Detailed Records related to the telephone traffic.
These data can be collected and analyzed by the BI4Data Service available through web interface (www.bi4data.com)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bi4sftp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.