This is the Linux app named BibleTime whose latest release can be downloaded as bibletime-3.0.1.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BibleTime with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BibleTime is a powerful cross platform Bible study tool. It uses the SWORD programming library to work with Bible texts, commentaries, dictionaries and books provided by the CrossWire Bible Society (http://www.crosswire.org).
- Versatile reader for Bibles and related literature
- Indexed text search
- Bookshelf management
- Bookmark handling
- Customizable workspace
- Parallel view
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Religion, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bibletime/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.