This is the Linux app named BigDecimal to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BigNumerics20190511.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BigDecimal to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BigDecimal to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONBigDecimal is a C # library that uses System.Numerics.BigInteger in its implementation, adding only a decimal place quantizer.
In BigDecimal all the arithmetic operations are implemented, including, logarithms, systems resolution of linear equations, trigonometric functions, polynomial regression, hyperbolic functions, the notorious gamma function (factorial for non-integer real numbers) and more that will be implemented still.
My intention is, at a minimum, to implement all the mathematical functions of the Windows calculator, and at most, if any, all the mathematical functions of Office Excel.
- Arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, potentiation, radiciation and logarithmization)
- Resolution of systems of linear equations
- Polynomial regression
- Logarithmic Functions
- Trigonometric functions and their inverse
- Hyperbolic functions and their inverse
- And much more...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bigdecimal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.