This is the Linux app named Bimage whose latest release can be downloaded as Bimage.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bimage with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bimage is targeted for Google App Engine (GAE), and uses the datastore for a backend, though it should be adaptable to other backends. This project
Follow the link below to see Bimage in action. (Best viewed on Firefox or Chrome).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bimage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.