This is the Linux app named Binary to Header whose latest release can be downloaded as bin2header-0.2.0.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Binary to Header with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Binary to Header
bin2header takes any file as an argument and converts its binary data into a source header file for use in C/C++ applications. The data is stored as a character array.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bin2header/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.