This is the Linux app named BioDare whose latest release can be downloaded as BioDare.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BioDare with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BioDare (Biological Data Repository) was developed under the multi-site ROBuST project (http://hallidaylab.bio.ed.ac.uk/ROBuST.html) to support data exchange inside the project.
It is a web application which allows data-sharing (including public dissemination), data-processing and analysis, with the main focus on time-series data produced in circadian experiments.
The main features of BioDare are:
- an online repository for experimental data accompanied by extensive metadata
- generation of secondary data (normalized, detrended, averaged …)
- graphical output of data, secondary data and rhythm analysis
- simple text-based search throughout metadata
- biology- and conditions-aware search for data
- data aggregation and export
- group-based privacy settings for collaborative research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/biodare/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.